Skip to content Skip to footer
The museum is open 10am-5pm 7 Days a week
121 N Weenonah Ave, Claremore, OK 74017

Admission Is Free But Donations Are Welcomed

 

Admission Is Free But Donations Welcome

Our Stories

CLAREMORE’S YESTERDAYS – PAPER PARADE

Telling the history of Claremore one story at a time This story appeared in the January 23, 2012 Claremore Progress by Larry Larkin For almost a quarter of a century one family provided carriers for the Claremore Progress.  They were the son of Claremore’s Mr.

Sequoyah Hotel

This was published in The Daily Messenger. (Claremore, Indian Terr.), Vol. 2, No. 226, Ed. 1 Saturday, August 17, 1901, Newspaper, August 17, 1901.  The first day of January, 1902, has been fixed as the time for the grand opening of a big, modern brick

Bluford Starr – Pioneer of Claremore, Part Two

Telling the history of Claremore…one story at a time BLUFORD STARR, PART TWO Published in the June 1959 Ranchman Magazine, by Myron A. Hurd    When Blue West Starr was foreman of C. W. Turner’s Three Bar Ranch on the south slope of Timbered Ridge

Claremore Museum of History© 2024